October 18th, 2017 - Change of Plans
Hi everyone, and welcome to the second Development Log for our Naramon project! First of all, we apologize for the lack of a Development Log in the usual upload date of Sunday. Let's just say that we got busy with other university stuffs. Today, we're going to talk about some changes for the sprite that we're going to use in our game!
For those who read the second Development Log, you may remember that we revealed the sprites for the main player, Naramon, and the Water Spirit, Azure, in the second Development Log. Unfortunately, we have decided that we're not going to use the sprites that we revealed last week. As it turns out, making the sprites was pretty complex according to our game artist, and when I try to animate it in Unity, it's animation is... a little bit on the wonky side. So, we decided to get rid of the sprites that we have made before and decided to use a simpler sprite model that we're going to reveal in a later date.
Also, here's some other things that we're hope to be able to reveal in the upcoming days:
- Some of the level designs that we're going to use for the prototype/alpha build.
- How the main menu's going to be like.
And I guess that's going to be it for the third Development Log from us! Hope you'll like this Development Log that we're created!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.